C'est La Vie

"No longer forward nor behind
I look in hope and fear;
But grateful take the good I find,
The best of now and here."
- John G. Whittier

Monday, January 21, 2008

In My Place

"In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost

I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost

Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Yeah, how long must you pay for it?
Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
For it...

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I'll wait for it "

So many songs express my inner turmoil about my future. It's a nice release. Singing the lyrics. Don't you just love it when an artists' words openly expresses your feelings? Sometimes it's hard to put your feelings into words, but somehow someone knows exactly how you're feeling and can point it out word for word. Strange how that person is usually an artist, a stranger to you. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home